Monday, June 27, 2016

Gallery Day in NYC


Look guys, I can levitate ^-^ 
A couple of days ago I hit up the city with some of my girlfriends and went to like 4-6 galleries, most of them being all about lighting design! 






This gallery is called Blackbody! Also shown in the first picture~

soo pretty


Cardigan Sweater - F21
Cropped grey tank - F21
High Waisted Shorts - Versace (yes, I took vintage versace jeans and cut them up :( )

I should probably go out more to check out these galleries more often! Or just art in general. Taking photos, trying to figure out the concept of some of the art, and just being with friends near art ^-^ 
However, being in the city just makes my wallet cry so much. Almost everywhere, $8 SMOOTHIES and some of the cups aren't even that big like what the heck???!

Hope everyone's having a great summer!!
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment