Friday, May 13, 2016

Cute & Cheap Finds | April


Hello everyone 2 months later! Whoooops, so much for being a consistent blogger HAHA. Okay so this is something I did on my ex-blog. Finding cheap cute trinkets, clothes, a bunch of stuff from ebay, Amazon, and other sites. Some of these items I've bought for myself, and some are in my cart waiting to be bought. SO, here are the thingymajigs I found:



Glass Privacy Screen Protector | eBay



So LET ME TELL YOU. This was one of the best purchases I have EVER made. Why? BECAUSE NOBODY CAN SEE WHAT I'M DOING BAHAHA!! Seriously, when you put the screen protector on, you can only see the screen at certain angles. Someone has to stand shoulder to shoulder next to you in order to see even a little hint of brightness...

Probably the only thing I don't like and can't help is that it's all black, and I have a white iphone :/ But it's okay I'm willing to deal with it. I bought it for $4.37, but it seems like the seller ran out, so there are more on sale on eBay but for a little bit more ranging from like $5.50- $13. 

Oh! I've also dropped my phone quite a few times already and the glass protector really breaks first! 
I give this purchase an A +

Milk T-Shirt | eBay 



I actually found this shirt on another site called storedogdog, and I was just like wow this is such a simple shirt but why must it be $12. So I actually found a similar shirt on eBay! Told you, you can find almost a copy of anything on eBay.. 

So this cute, aesthetically looking top is about $4 with shipping, BUT it is shipping from Hong Kong so we all know it'll take about 2 weeks to arrive on your front door :/ Haven't bought this yet cause I'm still in the middle of throwing old clothes out so yeah.

Animal Cartoon Aprons | aliexpress



This apron was $0.93... SO I bought it ^-^ I bought the bunny one and when it came in, it was folded like 20 times into this palm sized square packet. So when I unfolded it it had a bunch of lines, but other than that it's super plastic-y but the design is so cute! Looks exactly like in the picture and I can't wait to cook with it on.

3 pairs of Totoro Socks | eBay



I have yet to buy these but omg aren't they so cute... It's about $8 for the 3 pairs, but it's Totoro! Plus they look super comfy looking. I love Totoro....

Knit Beanie | eBay



Not sure if you've already seen this on eBay but, there are like 29 different colors for this beanie. They only cost $1.69 !! Keep your heads warm and put this in your cart until September comes!

Off the Shoulder Choker Bodycon Dress | aliexpress



I wore this dress to a formal banquet thing for my university and it was so comfortable and I loved the choker aspect... I got a lot of compliments on my dress and it was a good time. Wish I took more pictures though :o But here's a few to show you how it looks:


I have big love handles for a girl so they just naturally stuck out if you saw me from certain angles SIGHHH. Oh well, Now I know I look good in chokers, and off the shoulder dresses/ tops!

Welp that's all I have for now folks~




No comments:

Post a Comment