Monday, June 20, 2016

♡Summer Trends♡


Hello everyone! I have seen all of the above trends sooo many times on instagram, tumblr, facebook, etc.. and today I shall go through all of them! You'll definitely be seeing all of these A LOT this summer!

RIHANNA x PUMA


Okay, so like who doesn't love RiRi?? I love this woman because of her songs, fashion sense, and attitude towards life. When her line of shoes released on the PUMA website, almost everything was sold out in approx. 30 minutes! 

The most loved shoes (in my opinion and from what I've seen) are probably the creepers. I actually thought creepers were going out of style but apparently Rihanna was like NOPE. THE CREEPERS WILL STAY. My personal favorite are the pink PUMA faux fur slides ^-^ The color is so cute and the faux fur would make me feel like I'm in the fab lane (almost there anyways). I wouldn't mind getting a pair of trainers myself actually..



Right now, everything is sold out :( I've checked websites that sold Rihanna's line but no luck so far. BUT news has spread that the fur slides will be back on July 1st at 10AM EST!! No news so far on the creepers or trainers. But don't lose hope, PUMA has secretly restocked certain colors on some shoes before, and could possibly do it in the future.

CHOKERS


I actually did not know chokers were in until I came back from college (kinda happy I got my choker dress for the banquet back in May hehe). But chokers add a touch of pretty-ness! They go especially well with off the shoulder tops/ dresses. 

There's also so many different chokers being created/ made up now too it's pretty cool :)

Crystals! 
Blinged out or multiple ties

Lace
Thin, thick, velvet, suede, pendants attached and all that. I even think there's a new choker type called Bohemian?? Not sure but sounds hipster ^-^

OFF THE SHOULDER TOPS/ DRESSES


Of course I'm also glad my banquet dress was off the shoulder as well heheh. Anyways these tops came at the perfect timing becauseee SUMMER! I really want a white one with frilly layers myself~



MATTE LIPS


I currently do not have my own liquid lipstick yet :( BUT I will definitely pick up some colour Pop lipsticks once I get the chance to!!! I don't actually want to buy Kylie's Lipsticks because it's waay more expensive. And have you seen the reviews and youtube videos that compare Kylie's Lip Kit and Colour Pop lipsticks?!? Most of them agree to avoid buying Kylie lipsticks and to just go for Colour Pop's lipsticks! 



That's all for now kittens! What will be the next new trend??
OH! I also dyed my hair blonde :) And here's a picture of my doggy. 
Stay tuned~

No comments:

Post a Comment