Monday, June 13, 2016

Summer Plans?


Hey everyone! So summer's finally here and the weather is KINDA getting better, even though I hear it'll be the hottest summer everrrr... ANYWAYS, now that there's no school for about 3 months, what to do...?




So far I'm doing NOTHING. (╥﹏╥) I even wrote out a list while in school of things to do to have a productive summer. Here's my list:


  • Read one or two books
  • Pilates and GET FIT!!
  • Learn cantonese (Chinese language)
  • Take free online classes
  • Practice self care! 
  • Get my drivers license
  • Recycle/ sell old clothes
  • Have fun ✿
But have I done any of these yet? NOPE. All I've been really doing was stay in Boston for a week with my boyfriend and play League of Legends... I have to discipline myself more :/ sigh

I need to find a job so I have some structure in my daily schedule!! There's also my birthday this July too... need to start hustling fast..

But while in Boston I had fun and one of the best days was probably going to the Museum of Fine Arts in downtown Boston! I have a few pictures to show you guys too. If you're ever in Boston, I definitely recommend going there. It was very very artsy, plus they have a cute little Japanese Zen garden free to the public. Speaking of free, we went on a Wednesday when admission was free after 4pm :)


The peaceful zen garden

Tall glass tree!

The coolest room in the museum

So tumblr



Not in Boston, but went out to Fort Totten yesterday night at 2am.


What are you guys doing this summer?? ^-^





No comments:

Post a Comment