Sunday, May 22, 2016

♡My Favorite Etsy Shops♡


Hey kittens~ For those who don't know what Etsy is, it's a site where people can buy and sell hand made goods or vintage items. There are tons and tons of cute, vintage, artsy, or creative things being sold on there; my cart is probably filled with $2k worth of things sorry not sorry  ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

So below are some of my favorite shops, with a good chance that their items are in my cart :)


Mink and Mango! They have the cutest stickers, charms, mouse pads, magnets, and bags~ Ann Chang, the owner of mink and mango, draws a wide variety of characters from Pokemon, Super Smash Bros., Animal Crossing, LoL, and more!^-^ Here's a few of her items:




I have some Animal Crossing and Pokemon stickers and mouse pads in my cart, so cute right??!


Complexwish has the cutest shot glasses and mugs I've ever seen. All of the drawings are animations from movies, animes, and other shows. 
What time is it?
Totoro Frosted Mug!
Look at Kiki 
Some of the shot glasses can come in clear, frosted, or ceramic!


NerdyLittleSecrets sells cute charms, accessories for halloween, lolita stuff, and more! 




The whole store is so pastel-y and I love it <3



This Etsy shop sells candles! 100% Natural Beeswax Candles with each candle being hand poured by the owner. 



The owner says she doesn't think theres any scent that comes with her candles but some customers do smell something but I don't care if it does or doesn't, these candles are so pretty! Can't wait to buy one and watch it melt hehe. Not buying the skull candles though, a bit creepy to watch melt if you ask me. Still cool looking though! :D


I've actually bought the famous cat shoes from this store years ago and they hurt my feet like craaaaAAZYYY so I threw them out after wearing it once :( But everyone else who bought them seemed to love them and wear them comfortably which is good, maybe it hurts small feet like mine :/
But this store sells a bunch of adorable accessories other than the shoes!

       




Totoro hair clips/ brooches!

How cute right?! 

I know, some of you are probably thinking as you scroll through these shops why everything is a bit on the expensive side. Well, these people hand crafted most of their stuff and they're just trying to make a living off selling cute, good quality stuff :) Or maybe it's just shipping thats ruining our lives... idk BUT I hope you liked my list of favorite etsy shops and enjoy seeing what I like ^-^





No comments:

Post a Comment